TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Our terms have been provided and approved by legal documents provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using the website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
The Conveyancing Exchange is a trading style of Fitzalan Partners Limited. The Website is provided by Fitzalan Partners Limited referred to in these conditions as “we” “us” and/or “our” and “you” or “your” shall mean the user and/or client. If you are accessing or using this Website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity “you” and “your” shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these Conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these Conditions.
Assignment and sub-contracting The Conveyancing Exchange may assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement to another person, and will always notify the Client in writing if this happens, but this will not affect the Client’s rights or obligations under this Agreement.
These Conditions, the Agreement, all matters regarding the interpretation or enforcement of it (including non-contractual disputes or claims), and any other matters or disputes arising in connection with it or its subject matter, shall be governed by English law and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts (where the Client is a consumer) and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts (where the Client is not a consumer).
2. SITE ACCESS
2.1 You will be able to access a limited number of pages on this website without having to register any details with us.
2.2 Once approved, registered users will be able to access products and services supplied by the conveyancing exchange.
2.3 Before you use our quoting tools or instruct a product or service on the website, if you have any questions relating to these conditions please contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling us on 0800 038 6677 between 9am to 8pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm Friday or 10am to 4pm at weekends.
3. USE OF WEBSITE
3.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
3.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
3.3 Subject to paragraph 3.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
4. PROVISION OF SERVICES
4.1 Accuracy of information and Service or Product Quotes
You acknowledges that a Quote provided for a service by The Conveyancing Exchange is not an offer capable of acceptance.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you obtain a Quote or make an Instruction as a Client is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You understand that The Conveyancing Exchange’s provision of accurate Quotes, introduction of Service Providers and performance of its obligations under this Agreement is dependent on the same.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to your Personal Information by contacting our Client Service team on 0800 038 6677 between 9am-8pm Mon-Thur, 9am-6pm Fri, 10am-4pm Sat/Sun.
- If you provide information which is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date, you understand that:
- any Quote provided by The Conveyancing Exchange may be inaccurate.
- any Service Provider introduced to a Client may not be capable of, available to, or willing to perform the Services referred to in the Quote.
- The Conveyancing Exchange may not be able to comply with its obligations under this Agreement where it uses or relies on such information.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
4.3 Provision of Quotes
Where the Client requests a Quote, The Conveyancing Exchange will use reasonable endeavours to identify one or more Service Providers who have confirmed to Homeward Legal that they are able and willing to provide the Services required by the Client, based on the information provided by the Client.
Quotes are valid for 7 calendar days from the date the quote was obtained (unless stated otherwise).
Quotes are only valid for properties in England and Wales.
4.4 Agreement with Service Providers
You acknowledges and agree that:
- The Conveyancing Exchange does not provide services and products itself and does not agree to do so through these conditions;
- these conditions relate solely to the provision of processing services and not the Services and Products performed by service providers;
- the inclusion of a service provider in a Quote is not a recommendation or an endorsement by The Conveyancing Exchange of that service provider;
- You are solely responsible for assessing the suitability of any service provider to meet a client’s requirements (or those of its clients) and the acceptability of a service provider’s terms and conditions for the performance of services and products;
- You and/or the Client is responsible for checking that the name(s), address, date(s) of birth, postcode, property positioning, plan(s) used, areas covered and all other information held by a service provider following the provision of a Quote and Instruction is correct; and
- The Conveyancing Exchange shall in no circumstances be responsible for the performance of, failure to perform, or the quality of any Services or Products performed by a service provider.
5. SITE UPTIME
5.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
5.2 This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
6. VISITOR CONDUCT
6.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
6.3 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 6.2.
7. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
7.1 Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
7.2 If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
7.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 6.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
8. OUR RIGHTS
8.1 We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
9.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
9.2 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this website.
10. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
10.1 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
10.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
11. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
12. OUR DETAILS
Our business’s name is: The Conveyancing Exchange (a trading name of Fitzalan Partners Ltd)
Trading address is: 95 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1DTRegistered office: 1430 Montagu Court, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6XR
Company Registration Number (registered in England and Wales) 07314708
Our contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 038 6677
13. CLIENT TERMS OF BUSINESS
We always ensure that our clients are provided with a set of our most up to date Terms of Business at the start of our business relationship with them. To view a copy of our latest Terms of Business, please click on the document below.